Effective Date: January 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Provide
10 Missions collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use the FB Services, create an online account with us; subscribe to our Magazine; sign up for our newsletters or email lists; sign up for or place an order for any other products or services we offer; attend one of our conferences or other in-person events; participate in a survey or promotion; request information from us; or otherwise contact us.
The personal information we collect includes, but may not be limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone or mobile number, fax number, and demographic information (such as company name, job title, job function, sales volume, and number of employees). In addition, if you make a purchase from us, we may collect a credit/debit card number or other financial information.
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information from you, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, operating system, browser language, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the FB Services, software version, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, geolocation, phone model, phone operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the FB Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site, including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site,
the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Third Party Service Providers. We may use third-party service providers to support our Site or Apps. Some of these service providers may use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, or local shared objects to receive, collect, and store information on our behalf.
Information Collected From Third Parties
We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information that you provide or that we collect automatically (such as information to validate or update your address or other demographic and lifestyle information). In addition, if you use a third party to link to us (such as through Facebook or other social media sites), we may receive certain information about you from the third party based on your registration and privacy settings on those third-party sites.
We may use this information to help us maintain the accuracy of the information we collect, to target our communications so that we can inform you of products and services or other offers that may be of interest to you, and for internal business analysis or other business purposes.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us and information we automatically collect through our Site and App, as well as information across other computers or devices that you may use, information collected from other online or offline sources, or from third party sources. We use this combined information to [insert description here].
TRACKING OPTIONS AND CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
Certain parts of our Site and App require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. To understand your choices for receiving more relevant advertising or to manage your settings, please review the information below:
· If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available here. · To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, please click here.
· On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
10 Missions may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
· To respond to your inquiries, fulfill orders, use and disclose your credit/debit card information only to process payments and prevent fraud, and contact and communicate with you;
· To allow you to register online and create an account or profile, to personalize your overall experience with the FB Services, and to administer promotions you enter, such as a contest or sweepstakes;
· To develop new products or services, conduct analysis to enhance current products and services, review the usage and operations of our Site or App, and improve our content, products, and services;
· To send you promotional communications of interest, such as via email, facsimile, telephone, text message, or push notifications on your mobile device, from or about 10 Missions, about our products and/or services, or about other promotional materials on behalf of our third party partners and affiliates who we think can offer services and products of interest to you;
· To provide you with customized content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site or App, or across other websites or mobile applications;
· To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
· To address problems with the FB Services or our business, or to protect the security or integrity of the Site and App and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
· As otherwise described to you at the time you provide your information.
Additionally, if you use the Site or App to connect with third-party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.
10 Missions may disclose the information we collect from and about you as follows:
· 10 Missions Media Brands: We may share your information within 10 Missions Media family of brands, which include Ratchet+Wrench, Fixed Ops Business, Auto Job Central, and any future additions to the 10 Missions Media family of brands.
· Service Providers. We may share your information with third party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us, help us operate our business and the FB Services, or administer activities on our behalf.
· Other Third Parties. We may sell, share or rent your name and mailing address and certain other information (such as when you first subscribed to the Magazine) with reputable companies that offer marketing information or products through direct mail. We do not sell, share or rent your email address.
· Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information. We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, you may opt-out of our disclosure of personal information to third parties affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please email us at email@example.com, or write to us at:
FenderBender Customer Service 571 Snelling Avenue North St. Paul, MN 55104
You must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject field. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
Non-affiliated third parties are independent from 10 Missions and if you wish to receive information about your disclosure choices or stop communications from such third parties, you will need to contact those non-affiliated third parties directly.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUT
We provide our customers with the opportunity to opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a Magazine, or other products or services. To opt-out of marketing communications or to request to be added to our Do Not Call, Do Not Fax, or Do Not Mail List, you may use one of these convenient methods:
· ELECTRONIC PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. If you do not want to receive emails from us or from any third party regarding special promotions or offers, you may (1) follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each email; or (2) contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your email address along with the name of the newsletter from which you would like to unsubscribe.
· DIRECT MAIL PROMOTIONAL OFFERS. If you do not want us to send you any promotional offers through direct mail or sell, rent or share your name or mailing address with other companies so that they can send you direct mail offers about their products and services, you may email us at email@example.com or write to us at the address in the “IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS” section below. If you are a current subscriber, please remember to include your account number and phone number in the body of your email or letter, and if you choose to opt-out via email, please put “Opt-out” in the subject line.
· TELEPHONE PROMOTIONAL OFFERS: If you prefer not to receive telephone solicitations from 10 Missions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address in the “IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS” section below.
· MOBILE PROMOTIONAL OFFERS: When you provide us with your mobile number for marketing purposes, we may send you certain marketing alerts via text message. Standard data and message rates will apply. If you no longer wish to receive mobile alerts from us, you can follow the instructions provided in those messages or otherwise reply STOP to any 10 Missions alert.
· PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: When you use the App, you may receive push notifications. If you prefer not to receive push notifications, you may adjust your settings on your mobile device to control whether you want to receive these alerts.
· FACSIMILE MARKETING: If you do not want us to send you any promotional offers through facsimile, you may email us at email@example.com, return the facsimile communication to 866-658-6156 and prominently write “Unsubscribe” at the top of the communication, or write to us at the address below.
If you receive marketing communications from one or more brands within the 10 Missions Media family of brands, you must opt-out individually from each of the brands from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review and update your subscription or account information, or access your transaction history, you may sign in to your online account and update this information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Site or App may have links to third-party websites or applications, which may have privacy policies that differ from our own. We are not responsible for the practices of such sites or apps.
Any information you may disclose through the FB Services, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, App, or other third-party websites that the Site or App may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing your information in these public areas.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the FB Services to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If 10 Missions learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided personally identifiable information to the Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site and App visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
FenderBender Customer Service 571 Snelling Avenue North St. Paul, MN 55104